Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: fire emblem PoR save state used in RD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people. I just finished Path of Radiance on the emulator. So now I want to play Radiant Dawn on the emulator but i cant figure out how to transfer the save data. If anyone can help i would be most thankful.
You should just have the memory card plugged in and it should detect it?
there is no card. its all on the emulator.
Emulated memory card.
(01-21-2015, 09:58 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]Emulated memory card.

yes. its all on the emulator. there is no hardware there is no software. it is all emulated. so i would like to transfer my emulated save of PoR. over to RD. when i boot the game it does not automaticaly detect the save from the game gube game. hoe csn i make it detect the gamegube save on the wii game
[quote='KHg8m3r' pid='355194' dateline='1421798866']
Read this article: http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/932999-fire-...r-from-por
[/qu

this link assumes i have the hardware and memeroy cards. i do not. i want to take a emulated save file from a gamegube game and use it on a wii game all within the confines of the dolphin emulator.
In Dolphin, when you run Radiant Dawn and make a new game, does it ask you to load the Path of Radiance data? Because it's already there in Dolphin.
(01-21-2015, 10:16 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]In Dolphin, when you run Radiant Dawn and make a new game, does it ask you to load the Path of Radiance data? Because it's already there in Dolphin.

no it does not Sad
(01-21-2015, 10:18 AM)duffmanooohyea Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2015, 10:16 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]In Dolphin, when you run Radiant Dawn and make a new game, does it ask you to load the Path of Radiance data? Because it's already there in Dolphin.

no it does not Sad

i can see the save in the gc memeroy card manger but the will just wont reconize it
Pages: 1 2