Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "EFB to Texture" or "EFB to Ram"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dude, please try to be understanding of others and your situation. You don't understand the internals of the emulator yourself, so talking down to other users trying to help you will get you nowhere, and hinder any progress you're making. I don't care how much of an expert on filtering you are, you don't know how the Wii works or the emulator and can only speculate from the outside looking in.

Anyway, when I was talking about Mario Kart: Double Dash, the reason I mentioned the DoF is because the effect is filtered in D3D, and not filtered in OpenGL, which sounds awfully like your issue. But if you're going to discard it as unrelated and think that I nor anyone else understand your issue, then fine.
Dude? why you treat me dirty like that? It's not my fault that I need 3 pages for explaining such a basic thing as nearest-neighbor/point-filtering, it's very frustrating. I'm not the type of person that goes flooding threads without knowing the basics on the matter only to pump the post count, that's a very rude habit of many forum dwellers and actually a punishable behavior.
I wasn't saying dude to be rude, I just wanted to emphasize the sentence. Sorry if that was offensive in any way.

You need to seriously calm down. I don't see people padding their post counts here (I mean, who the hell does that on an emulation forum?)

If it's a difference between OpenGL and D3D (which you've already confirmed,) make an issue report, show screenshots of both, and we can tag an OpenGL dev on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4