Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error compiling Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone else getting this error?

Code:
Error    25    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'wxbase28u.lib'    Plugin_Wiimote

I get that error for all of the plugins and am not sure if something was broken or if it's just my Visual Studio install.

I recently ditched Vista and installed Windows 7, so I'm not sure if there is something fubar in my VS2008 install.
Seems to be strange, error shows only Wiimote plugin error. Have you installed VC++ Redistributable? Also, moved to right section.
Well I only copied the error for the Wiimote plugin, there were other errors for the rest of the plugins. Yes the latest Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, the latest DirectX and DirectX SDK (March 2009) are installed.
same here Sad

from rev 4034 -->4048

I will try rebuild all
Something is wrong with wxWidgets probably, typo in code or maybe missing files, you should try to do checkout on the same project again
I tried to do checkout again but there was no changes , and trying to rebuild all doesn't fix anything

Edit : I use the SlikSvn and Visual c++ 2008 express edition
Maybe the changes in 4045-4046?
There are 2 solutions now.
Compile externals, once done, compile dolphin as many times as you want.
(08-25-2009, 07:38 AM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ]There are 2 solutions now.
Compile externals, once done, compile dolphin as many times as you want.

That's what I figured, and what I was trying to do before I read your post.

Good thing I was right in figuring it out. Tongue

P.S. Another bright idea in the world of JP to move the externals outside the repository. Confused
I can't compile all the externals solution . My version of visual c++ doesn't support solution folders D: ( wxWidgets ¬¬ )

Anyone know another compiler that I can use ? Big Grin
I get the same error as james333
Pages: 1 2