Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: what do you think about this problem??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first check my pc spec.

op system: Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU: AMD Radeon HD 7650M
GPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM
RAM: 6GB

and is laptop sony vaio

i have problem with new versions of dolphin with super mario galaxy 1 & 2
when i use the stable version of dolphin 4.0.2 i don't have problem with anything ... all run very good and the graphics and the music but the music freezes after a minute and only the sounds playing... so i used the latest Development version and i saw that the music still playing but with a sticky way ... so a project member told me that my laptop is not good enough Confused what do you thing about that... what can i do?? don't forget that i use laptop so i can't change the inside "i think" ... can i do something with a software or something????
IMO both the GPU and CPU are not good enough for super mario galaxy 1 and 2
buy a new laptop or better a desktop PC with a high end CPU.

There are no other options for you.
Ok thank you guys both of you for the help... Kosake this is my new laptop i can't buy another one so maybe in the future.... :-)
i suggest you get a desktop pc instead. laptop processors are nowhere near capable of running dolphin enjoyably if i remember correctly.

try and go after an i5 desktop computer, best option to go with.
Thanks growlith... In the future yeah i'll go to buy a desktop pc :-) and yes i know that desktop pc is much better than a laptop about gaming!!!
Build a desktop by yourself , not to buy it
Most OEM desktops are overpriced pile of junk which is even worse than laptop
you have a point about the overpriced junk.. I'll try to fix one by my self but im not very good i mean is my first to built a "tower"... i'll try it someday not very far i want to believe and i'll sent you the results :-D thanks btw
I could build a monster PC for Dolphin for only $500
While you're still at it , take a look at the laptop performance guide to make sure your laptop is running at full potential power
well i found some answers about cpus gpus etc. but when ι read this "AMD: Due to very low IPC, AMD CPUs are poor choices for Dolphin. The FX8000 line of processors is the best they have, and even then most of those processors will be around half the speed of the 4670K’s performance with Dolphin." I fell psychologically a lot ... so yeah when i get money i'll try to built a game machine ... now i use dolphin version 4.0-1192, is the best for my AMD
Pages: 1 2