Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Install the emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

quade1337

Is there a readme or a tutorial on how to install the emulator.

All I did was download Dolphin_3972.exe i got windows xp x64. I dont kno what to do.
Well, extract it into a folder.
u have to right click and save the file to a new folder on your hard drive, if u just click the link it will download to a temp folder and automatically extract where u will never see it again
Are people really this stupid? This "Leet" fellow took the provocative time and energy to register on the forums when he could have found a million online guides about HOW TO EXTRACT FILES by just searching Google.
You'll be finding *facepalm* and lmgtfy very often if you keep forgetting to bring your brain to the computer with you.
a lot of people download the file thinking its a normal windows install file, not knowing its a self extracting archive. i wouldnt be too harsh on the poor guy Tongue

of course i figured out what i needed to do right away when i tried it, but i am an exception Big Grin
(08-16-2009, 02:59 AM)Mariomaruf Wrote: [ -> ]Are people really this stupid? This "Leet" fellow took the provocative time and energy to register on the forums when he could have found a million online guides about HOW TO EXTRACT FILES by just searching Google.
You'll be finding *facepalm* and lmgtfy very often if you keep forgetting to bring your brain to the computer with you.

wow, your in a good mood today, yesterday you were complaining about me telling people their computer is weak and now you are telling people they have no brain, but if you cant figure out how to install dolphin it is probably not within your grasp. dolphin requires a lot of tweaking and figuring out what works and what doesnt. also you have to dump your wii games. Stick with your gamecube or wii until dolphin gets near perfect and you will save yourself hours of toil and frustration
(08-16-2009, 03:02 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]of course i figured out what i needed to do right away when i tried it, but i am an exception Big Grin

You're awfully full of yourself, aren't you?
(08-16-2009, 03:10 AM)Mariomaruf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2009, 03:02 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]of course i figured out what i needed to do right away when i tried it, but i am an exception Big Grin

You're awfully full of yourself, aren't you?

sarcasm, its not that hard really Tongue
(08-16-2009, 03:14 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]sarcasm, its not that hard really Tongue

There it is again. You're saying that sarcasm isn't difficult, all cocky.
Pages: 1 2