Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Install the emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-16-2009, 03:23 AM)Mariomaruf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2009, 03:14 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]sarcasm, its not that hard really Tongue

There it is again. You're saying that sarcasm isn't difficult, all cocky.

yeah, lets not insult respected members of the community...
(08-16-2009, 03:24 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2009, 03:14 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]sarcasm, its not that hard really Tongue

[color=#FF0000]*facepalm*[/color] i give up...
(08-16-2009, 03:25 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]

lol? i was telling him not to insult you TongueTongueTongue
(08-16-2009, 03:30 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2009, 03:25 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]

lol? i was telling him not to insult you TongueTongueTongue

lol Big Grin
You bastards are off topic. Smile

(08-16-2009, 02:59 AM)Mariomaruf Wrote: [ -> ]Are people really this stupid? This "Leet" fellow took the provocative time and energy to register on the forums when he could have found a million online guides about HOW TO EXTRACT FILES by just searching Google.
You'll be finding *facepalm* and lmgtfy very often if you keep forgetting to bring your brain to the computer with you.

And i agree here:
(08-16-2009, 03:03 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2009, 02:59 AM)Mariomaruf Wrote: [ -> ]Are people really this stupid? This "Leet" fellow took the provocative time and energy to register on the forums when he could have found a million online guides about HOW TO EXTRACT FILES by just searching Google.
You'll be finding *facepalm* and lmgtfy very often if you keep forgetting to bring your brain to the computer with you.

wow, your in a good mood today, yesterday you were complaining about me telling people their computer is weak and now you are telling people they have no brain, but if you cant figure out how to install dolphin it is probably not within your grasp. dolphin requires a lot of tweaking and figuring out what works and what doesnt. also you have to dump your wii games. Stick with your gamecube or wii until dolphin gets near perfect and you will save yourself hours of toil and frustration

And here as well.
(08-16-2009, 03:36 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]You bastards are off topic. Smile

And i agree here:
(08-16-2009, 03:03 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]

wow, your in a good mood today, yesterday you were complaining about me telling people their computer is weak and now you are telling people they have no brain, but if you cant figure out how to install dolphin it is probably not within your grasp. dolphin requires a lot of tweaking and figuring out what works and what doesnt. also you have to dump your wii games. Stick with your gamecube or wii until dolphin gets near perfect and you will save yourself hours of toil and frustration

And here as well.

diddies right, lets just answer the questions ok? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2