Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin is not a valid Win32 application?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Kakashifan727

I tried to start up Dolphin by clicking on it and I get this message

"Dolphin.exe is not a valid Win32 application" Would anyone know the best way to fix this problem? Am I missing something?Undecided
(08-16-2009, 01:55 AM)Kakashifan727 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to start up Dolphin by clicking on it and I get this message

"Dolphin.exe is not a valid Win32 application" Would anyone know the best way to fix this problem? Am I missing something?Undecided

idk maybe it is because you are trying to use a 64 bit rev on a 32 bit system

Kakashifan727

Alright, any way I could find a 32bit build of Dolphin? I'll go searching around the forum here for one then.........

EDIT: Found one! I'll edit this and tell you if it works later.

EDIT2: Yes, it does work now! Time to rip some ISO's........
really? Tongue

Kakashifan727

Yeah but sadly my DVD driver does not work with rawdump2.1. I tried it three times already.......
only certain lg drives will work with gamecube / wii discs. theres a thread around here somewhere that gives that information.

edit: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2900.html
I take it you don't own a wii.
If so Tough Luck, Are there other means?
There was no statement about not having Wii, stfu Diddy Kong. Probably Kakashifan727 doesn't know how to rip games using Wii, time to Google it Big Grin
(08-16-2009, 05:55 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]There was no statement about not having Wii, stfu Diddy Kong. Probably Kakashifan727 doesn't know how to rip games using Wii, time to Google it Big Grin

My question was simple. "Are there other means"?
Perhaps you didn't catch that.
Also yes i was making an assumption, just leave him to do the answering.
Can you handle that. Or am i asking for too much out of your part.
its not illegal to play wii games on your pc with only the games and no wii. You just have to legaly own the games... hes not talking about warez or anything like that so just lay off it...
Pages: 1 2