Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin is not a valid Win32 application?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Kakashifan727

(08-16-2009, 05:55 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]There was no statement about not having Wii, stfu Diddy Kong. Probably Kakashifan727 doesn't know how to rip games using Wii, time to Google it Big Grin

You can do that? Wow.........it won't break the Wi if I do it incorrectly, will it? I'd rather not use the emulator then if that's the case..........
Try this app, it works for me just perfectly Big Grin (though there is a chance that your Wii can brick ;P)
(08-16-2009, 09:00 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Try this app, it works for me just perfectly Big Grin (though there is a chance that your Wii can brick ;P)

You Imbecile, it's completely safe. Cool
Why would you feed him lies? Tongue
(08-16-2009, 09:15 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]You Imbecile, it's completely safe. Cool

sefyu76 on elotrolado Wrote:WARNING: Installing WAD files is dangerous and might permanently brick your Wii. Only do this if you know what you are doing.
I take no responsibility if you brick your Wii.

Read before you post, ok? Rolleyes
(08-16-2009, 09:18 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2009, 09:15 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]You Imbecile, it's completely safe. Cool

If there's such a huge risk then why is it the recommended form of dumping?
It would have to be an extremely small percentage risk.
(08-16-2009, 09:18 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]

Also read what before i post? Whats your source, i have no idea who "Sefyu76 on Elotrolado" is?
Wherever you got that from, It's certainly not a stickie.
sefyu76 is a poster of that article and Elotrolado is a website where article is located. Got it now? Or once again?
(08-16-2009, 09:27 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]sefyu76 is a poster of that article and Elotrolado is a website where article is located. Got it now? Or once again?

LOL, Noted. Tongue
Pages: 1 2