Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: will wii blance board work on dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

i want to play wii fit with dolphin but the balance board is quite expensive so i don't want to take any chance.

so if i have a balance board and i connect it to my computer via bluetooth, will dolphin be able to recognize and use it.
(08-15-2009, 10:15 AM)082094 Wrote: [ -> ]i want to play wii fit with dolphin but the balance board is quite expensive so i don't want to take any chance.

so if i have a balance board and i connect it to my computer via bluetooth, will dolphin be able to recognize and use it.

if the balance board doesnt work you can always use it on your wii. it makes no sense to play that game on dolphin really. I mean I dont see the point in playing wii fit in hd
should work but I havnt tested it.
It probably works, Wii Motion+ support is implemented for real Wiimote, why not Balance Board? Try it out!
What I remember from the last topic like this: Balance board probably work since it's a wiimote extension, but since Dolphin supports only 1 wiimote yet, and you need to play with a wiimote in addition to the balance board, there is no way to test it.

can someone test it for me
(08-17-2009, 11:01 AM)082094 Wrote: [ -> ]can someone test it for me

and for me too, please.
Man, just buy it, if it doesnt work with dolphin you can still play in your Wii...

yumbolt

Hello, greetings from Spain.

Sorry about my English, I use a translator software.

I tried a balance board with dolphin and wifit, the perfect start, the problem is when I am asked to synchronize the table and wii console.

The blusoleil everything perfect, but no dolphin, and calls for the synchronization, which is not possible.

Know if there is solution, so far I have visited many pages and not find it.
We are working on a solution?

Thank you.
^NO.

Should make him understand, means the same in his language.
Pages: 1 2 3