Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: will wii blance board work on dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-11-2009, 09:32 PM)yumbolt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, greetings from Spain.

Sorry about my English, I use a translator software.

I tried a balance board with dolphin and wifit, the perfect start, the problem is when I am asked to synchronize the table and wii console.

The blusoleil everything perfect, but no dolphin, and calls for the synchronization, which is not possible.

Know if there is solution, so far I have visited many pages and not find it.
We are working on a solution?

Thank you.

did you found a solution?

gregor
The Balance Board technically connects through a seperate bluetooth channel, appearing (at first) as Wiimote #2, at which point the Wii determines it's not a Wiimote and assigns it to Wiimote #1 as an addon.

Our code doesn't get that far; We're not even looking for a second device. Once multi-Wiimote support is up, then the Balance Board will work fine. For now, it would work, if we had a way to assign it to channel 1 as an addon device... But we don't. Sad Hopefully soon!

PS - The reason WiiMotion+ and nunchuck/classic controllers work is because they are all hardwired to the already-connected Wiimote. They connect through the same channel, not requiring the Wii to do anything different except accept the additional input. It's handling the second bluetooth signal that we're not yet able to do.

jadmanx

there some news about wi fit play on dolhin?
does wii balance board work now?
nope.

mrvoidman

I've been trying the balance board every few releases. The answer is no.
But it looks like there is hope! From other reading it seems that the balance board is very similar to wiimotes.
With a struggle you can get it to connect. There are two problems that I see right now:

1. The balance board always connects as wiimote #1. The wii does not expect that.
2. Support for multiple wiimotes needs to be working (it's really not right now, at least for me and a few others)

I'm waiting until multiple wiimotes are supported before adding an issue in the system.

guikubivan

It's been almost a year and it looks like we can have up to 4 wii controller's now. Any news on using the board?

tpapas

I am also interested in Dolphin-Wii Fit pair

I ll try maybe this week and let you ppl know

marxman.13

(01-10-2011, 11:19 PM)tpapas Wrote: [ -> ]I am also interested in Dolphin-Wii Fit pair

I ll try maybe this week and let you ppl know

Any news? I've got four wii motes working here but I need to know about the balance board before I splash out on one.

lazzy

same question, any news?
i order sensor bar wireless and bluetooth, i'll test it this weekend with dolphin 3.0
Pages: 1 2 3