Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Color shapes while playing issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, i have some issues with dolphin (v4.0). Color shapes (box kind) appears while playing with an X inside.one big in the center and the others smaller in the bottom. its annoying what can i do?
Before this thread gets closed for lack of information, please tell us what games this is happening, and what your computer specs are (also, put them into your profile).
Try using the latest dev build and see if the same issue is still there.
Is this a threat perhaps? I am specific. NEW super mario bros have this color shape issue while playing the game. Not everytime. I use dolphin 4.0 1722 and the game runs perfectly.
Settings? Specs? NSMBW is not that intensive (except for EFB-2-RAM requirement).
dual core, idle skip, jit recompiler, hle dolphin option enabled

opengl, fullscreen, gps, 1x filtering, scaled efb copy, disable fog, ignore format changes, efb c texture, ext efb disabled, fast depth calc graphics option enabled

everything else disabled. Now its working perfect without boxes. Next time i will take a screenshot
(05-29-2014, 08:42 AM)fragment Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a threat perhaps? I am specific. NEW super mario bros have this color shape issue while playing the game. Not everytime. I use dolphin 4.0 1722 and the game runs perfectly.

No, it's not a threat, just pointing back the the forum policy 'bout what to do when making a new support thread Smile
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules

Glad that it's not showing up now. Did you change something? Also try the most current dev build (4.0-1740, as of this writing)
(05-29-2014, 10:58 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2014, 08:42 AM)fragment Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a threat perhaps? I am specific. NEW super mario bros have this color shape issue while playing the game. Not everytime. I use dolphin 4.0 1722 and the game runs perfectly.

No, it's not a threat, just pointing back the the forum policy 'bout what to do when making a new support thread Smile
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules

Glad that it's not showing up now. Did you change something? Also try the most current dev build (4.0-1740, as of this writing)

no changed nth, its an issue, an unanswered issue. so keep calm until someone else has the same thing