Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A question about the LLE-test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have a question concerning the work provided on the plug-in LLE-test.

Why are you working to improve the plug-in if no-one can not use it? Is it because if the improvement will improve the plug-in HLE?

I think so and I hope too.

Does a person of the development team can tell us more about the plans to be about?
None of the devs has said anything yet... we all woner about it
If they manage to fix the LLE, hopefully they will give some info on how to dump the necesarry files. I don't think it will directly affect the HLE, but maybe they can learn what they need to fix it by debugging the LLE
I think, that with help of horking LLE, dev's will be able (throught debugger or other means) see what are the Ux-codes (or whatever they were) for games like Twilight Princess (without sound on HLE) and implement them to HLE plugin for everyone to enjoy ;P
It won't directly affect the HLE, they are separate plugins, but it will give them a better look into developing the HLE because the two are obviously related.

But there are many threads that are currently being ignored on this subject.

All I have been able to ascertain is that apparently F|RES never released the tools to dump the files, but yet somehow others have these files. So, either they are all pirates, or the tools were released, or "privately" released.
we need just to wait and help them all.

one day we will laugh hearing luigi say "maarioo ?" in luigis mansion
Hello,

I think I just read something interesting and which you may say more about the intention of DEV.

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=2854
What good will the LLE - Plugin do?

HLE vs LLE...which one is/will be the better?

Sorry for my....well, "Noobie" question..... Wink
LLE has better sound compatibility, but from what I know is slower. But thanks to it, devs will be propably able to upgrade the faster HLE plugin, and sound in games like TP will start working ^^
how can i use the openal plugin in the 65 version i dont understand it
wrong theard

But how to use OpenAl
Pages: 1 2