Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A question about the LLE-test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

neosin

oh man i can't wait till the LLE pplugin is available Smile

i wanna play zelda TP bad! with sound

cmccmc

It's a HLE backend so go to the HLE plugin and change DSound to OpenAL.
Don't worry about the DSP ROMs - if we do get it working, there will be a way to get the ROMs.

But DSP LLE emulation isn't easy - we can't promise that we'll ever get it working correctly, but we can hope :p
(04-05-2009, 04:37 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]It's a HLE backend so go to the HLE plugin and change DSound to OpenAL.

to be precisely, they need to install the openal to get it work.
(04-06-2009, 07:07 PM)lannyboy Wrote: [ -> ]to be precisely, they need to install the openal to get it work.

if you got creative soundcard, openal is already installed , anyway, current openal is slow, so dun bother Tongue
OpenAL comes with Asus/Razer sound cards too.
how do you enable openal in dolphin, cause I have the asus supreme X-FI soundcard that came with my asus rampage II extreme?
(04-07-2009, 03:07 AM)stunt789 Wrote: [ -> ]how do you enable openal in dolphin, cause I have the asus supreme X-FI soundcard that came with my asus rampage II extreme?

It has to be compiled specially for it. I don't know if they set it to be defaultly uncommented yet.
(04-07-2009, 03:21 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2009, 03:07 AM)stunt789 Wrote: [ -> ]how do you enable openal in dolphin, cause I have the asus supreme X-FI soundcard that came with my asus rampage II extreme?

It has to be compiled specially for it. I don't know if they set it to be defaultly uncommented yet.

it is disable by default, at the current state, it is very slow so, it is best to use the dsound backend for now....
Pages: 1 2