Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shadowplay Desktop recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

Nvidia released the new wonder driver 337.50 and allows us to record on desktop with shadowplay
i tried dolphin emulator on fullscreen and it works

[Image: shadowplay_desktop_zps2016ebf9.png]

http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/downloa...river.html
get the driver now! Big Grin
Here is a example :
Lol F-Zero has a widescreen mode, didn't you know that?
(04-08-2014, 03:19 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Lol F-Zero has a widescreen mode, didn't you know that?

yep forgot to use it lol
Niceeee, nVidia devs doing what Dolphin devs refused to!

But I'm on Windows 8.1... will this work? They say it requires Aero... does 8.1 in desktop mode feature Aero?
Shadowplay is for Nvidia cards only. If you want to use something that's more generic, works with any video card, then get FRAPS.
Thanks for the heads up, I usually uninstall GeForce Experience.

(04-08-2014, 02:37 PM)Sannakji Wrote: [ -> ]Niceeee, nVidia devs doing what Dolphin devs refused to!

But I'm on Windows 8.1... will this work? They say it requires Aero... does 8.1 in desktop mode feature Aero?

I can confirm it works on Windows 8.1 x64.
(04-08-2014, 02:37 PM)Sannakji Wrote: [ -> ]Niceeee, nVidia devs doing what Dolphin devs refused to!

definitly works for windows 8.1 aswell Smile have fun recording dude
Good to know it works with emulators now, a nice program and with minimal performance impact too!

Dump audio and dump frames options are on emulator for ages if you didn't know. Also, Dolphin is an emulator, why would devs care about recording features when they can spend their little free time improving other things in the emulator?
Pages: 1 2