Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Mario Golf - Toadstool tour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hy Guys!

The game is working!Big Grin
Not perfect but Playable!
I use the svn 3943x64,not IL!
My game PAL version!
In game 50-30FPS!

My System:
C2D E8400 3.6Ghz
Ocz 2x2GB 1150Mhz 5-5-5-18
Hd 4850 golden sample
Win7 64bit

The sound not good in the game,and some grafical glitch!
Here write the ideas from the best settings!Idea

[attachment=1059]
Here is the settings:
[attachment=1060]
(08-10-2009, 12:20 PM)Attelee Wrote: [ -> ]Hy Guys!

The game is working!Big Grin
Not perfect but Playable!
I use the svn 3943x64,not IL!

The sound not good in the game,and some grafical glitch!
Here write the ideas from the best settings!Idea

Still doesn't boot for me...

Are you using any special settings? Can you post them? Most importantly, what region is your MG? NTSC or PAL? I can only use the 32 bit...does it really only work on the 64 bit?
Try unlimited JIT cache,and dual core disabled!
(08-10-2009, 09:42 PM)Attelee Wrote: [ -> ]Try unlimited JIT cache,and dual core disabled!

Also if you use the Zelda:TP bloom hack, the HUD shows up in game too!
(08-11-2009, 07:54 AM)NeoSlider Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2009, 09:42 PM)Attelee Wrote: [ -> ]Try unlimited JIT cache,and dual core disabled!

Also if you use the Zelda:TP bloom hack, the HUD shows up in game too!

Nice! Got it working (Pal version)! Thanks guys!! Can't wait for this one to get better...though I'm thinking it'll be quite a while. Tongue
O_o is this just me (and maybe my input settings, though they seem to be fine otherwise) or is there a weird bug recently that always sends you back to title screen from the menues? O_o

Also all these kinds of Mario sport and party games seem to have worse audio then in former revisions (like 1 or 2 months ago)...some notes or instruments don't play
(01-02-2010, 05:47 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]O_o is this just me (and maybe my input settings, though they seem to be fine otherwise) or is there a weird bug recently that always sends you back to title screen from the menues? O_o

Also all these kinds of Mario sport and party games seem to have worse audio then in former revisions (like 1 or 2 months ago)...some notes or instruments don't play

The game now crashes upon entering gameplay in the latest revisions. I hate GC regressions.Smile
Still broken all these months later. Confused I do hope someone can fix whatever it was that broke.

If you are interested, see the bug report here: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...rio%20golf
Working again!
I try svn 3616!
Only problem the graphical bug!
(10-27-2010, 10:02 AM)Attelee Wrote: [ -> ]Working again!
I try svn 3616!
Only problem the graphical bug!

And music....
Pages: 1 2 3