Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black screen Jit Recompiler on x86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need help please.
Why jit recompiler only black screen? While intrepeter doesn't.
I am on windows 7 32 bit
Tested R1202
Cpu: amd phenom ii 555BE
Gpu: ati radeon HD6770
Ram: 4Gb vegeance
Motherboard: Asus m5a970 R2.0
Thank you Smile)
Edit: i am rare using build bot
What game are you trying to play? I want to say that it's a bad dump, but those don't usually work even with the interpreter. Even so, check the MD5 hash of your game dump (google for a tool that can do that) and compare that with the MD5 hash on sites like GameTDB.com or Redump.org. If your hash does not match, redump your game.
(03-17-2014, 01:19 AM)billyash Wrote: [ -> ]Tested R1202
Cpu: amd phenom ii 555BE
Gpu: ati radeon HD6770
Ram: 4Gb vegeance
Motherboard: Asus m5a970 R2.0
Thank you Smile)
Edit: i am rare using build bot

Oh god please tell me it's 4.0
It happen to all game. Dolphin 4.0.2 running fine.
I test on r1202 build bot. Is build bot based 4.0?
Do you mean 4.0-1202? r1202 refers to ancient builds back when Dolphin used SVN (and the code was closed source? I wasn't here during that time so idk). But yes, every build since 4.0 that comes from the build-bot is based on 4.0, plus the many, many changes that have since been made to that release.

My advice is to find the exact revision that causes this issue for you. Look up how to bisect revisions (google it), then start testing to find out what change brought about this problem.
Yes. It is 4.0-1202. Why in build bot there is not 4.0.2-xxxx?
I want to test tev fixes. It is said fix 20 issues
4.0-1202 includes all the fixes of 4.0.2. You see, 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 were created from revisions 4.0-1 - 4.0-etc. So, the development versions already have all the fixes of 4.0.2.
(03-17-2014, 08:06 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]4.0-1202 includes all the fixes of 4.0.2. You see, 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 were created from revisions 4.0-1 - 4.0-etc. So, the development versions already have all the fixes of 4.0.2.

then why it only show blackscreen on jit recompiler? I already delete all setting. And extract new rev. But result still same. Please. Any idea?
billyash Wrote:Please. Any idea?

I already gave you two pieces of advice:

Shonumi Wrote:... check the MD5 hash of your game dump (google for a tool that can do that) and compare that with the MD5 hash on sites like GameTDB.com or Redump.org. If your hash does not match, redump your game.

Shonumi Wrote:My advice is to find the exact revision that causes this issue for you. Look up how to bisect revisions (google it), then start testing to find out what change brought about this problem.

Even if your dumps are ok, you should find the exact revision that causes this issue. It will give you a clue as to what's wrong and potentially help the developers fix the problem if this is in fact a bug in Dolphin.
Disable cheats
Pages: 1 2