Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black screen Jit Recompiler on x86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-18-2014, 01:59 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
billyash Wrote:Please. Any idea?

I already gave you two pieces of advice:

Shonumi Wrote:... check the MD5 hash of your game dump (google for a tool that can do that) and compare that with the MD5 hash on sites like GameTDB.com or Redump.org. If your hash does not match, redump your game.

Shonumi Wrote:My advice is to find the exact revision that causes this issue for you. Look up how to bisect revisions (google it), then start testing to find out what change brought about this problem.

Even if your dumps are ok, you should find the exact revision that causes this issue. It will give you a clue as to what's wrong and potentially help the developers fix the problem if this is in fact a bug in Dolphin.

the last i used rev before stable 4.0.2 after that i don't use rev anymore. But lately there tev fixes rev got me interested. Then i use 4.0-1202. But sadly only blackscreen i got.
There are 1202 revision anyway. Seems a lot for me.
And the last . When i pause or stop. It appears exiting by itself.

(03-18-2014, 02:13 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Disable cheats

cheat already disabled
I have the same problem.
i used the 869 and play beatifully. So i downloaded one of the latest and the startup process is blocked to black screen.
The offendin rev is the 1100.With the 1093 the game start.
@billyash - You don't test all 1202 revisions. That's why I told you to look up bisecting.
I though it was jit recompiler cos i've tested all jit related but find nothing. But then i tested all rev then find that 4.0-905 was caused it. It related MMIO. In this rev i got warning memory related. Then i test again on rev 4.0-913. i got black screen. Please fix it. Thank you Smile
Thank you . It fixed . In r1292
Pages: 1 2