Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Double Dash No Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Wasn't Really Sure Where This Post Would Go, But Basically When I Play Mario Kart Double Dash On Dolphin The Music Only Runs Once, Then No More Music. The Sounds Still Work Fine And It Plays The Main Menu Music.

I Am Using Dolphin 3.5

Operating On A Macbook.

And New To Dolphin And The Process Of Emulation
To make this simple.

Use 4.0.2 or newer. Go into Options/Configuration and move to the audio tab. Select LLE Audio.

You can do this on 3.5; but it requires audio dumps. 4.0.2 doesn't; as there is one made by the developers included.
1- Update to 4.0.2 or higher here: dolphin-emu.org/download.

2- Use LLE to keep the music playing.

3- Use both GPU-Z and CPU-Z (or ANY available program) so you can post your specifications. Yes, that does include your specific Macintosh version and RAM amount installed.

EDIT: (FAAAQ) Ninja´d by JMC except for my 3rd point. Sad
(03-04-2014, 06:47 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: (FAAAQ) Ninja´d by JMC except for my 3rd point. Sad
Which can be ignored because it's irrelevant.
CPU-Z and GPU-Z don't even exist for OS X. MacCPUID and OpenGL Extension Viewer can do most of the hardware identification part, but they can't show current clockspeeds or anything fancy like that.

Not that it's even fucking relevant since the OP's not complaining about performance. (Yet.)
It may not, but I just told him that so he could finish filling his profile.
Then say that, so he knows it's an aside, and isn't actually going to help solve this issue.
I Tried Switching To LLE recompiler and LLE interpreter (slow) and the game couldn't run

and the lastest version for dolphin i could find was 4.0-1062

and the game can't even run on 4.0-1062
The correct one is LLE recompiler, try again. If it crashes and a message appears, take a screenshot and post it here.
What version of OSX are you using?
Pages: 1 2