Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Double Dash No Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-04-2014, 12:05 PM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]The correct one is LLE recompiler, try again.
Stop posting.
As Barry Said I Am Using Recomplier.

OSX: Lion

I Have Using Recomplier On Dolphin 3.5-367 And Dolphin 4.0-1038

If It Helps I Will Post The Errors In Copy And Paste

3.5-367:Failed to load DSP ROM: /Users/singhtre/Library/Application Support/Dolphin/GC/dsp_rom.bin

This file is required to use DSP LLE.
It is not included with Dolphin as it contains copyrighted data.
Use DSPSpy to dump the file from your physical console.

You may use the DSP HLE engine which does not require ROM dumps.
(Choose it from the "Audio" tab of the configuration dialog.)

Failed to initialize DSP emulator!

4.0-1038:GPU: OGL ERROR: Need GL_ARB_sampler_objects.GPU: Does your video card support OpenGL 3.3?Please report this issue, then there will be a workaround
Somewhere between 3.5 and 4.0 the devs created a DSP rom to be used with Dolphin. You must be using the version before it was added, or grab the DSP from 4.0 and use that (I think that should work)

As for the 4.0-1038, you're getting an issue from having outdated drivers on your Mac. Upgrade to OSX 10.9
You actually can use the ROMs on versions before it was released but it will yell at you
I've Looked On Way's With Audio Dumps But Do You Need A Wii?

Also As I Said I Am New To The Process Of Emulation, So What Is A Audio Dump?, How Do You Do It?, How Does It Work?, And What Does It Do?

And How Do I Grab The DSP From 4.0 And Put It In 3.5-367?
Seriously, just upgrade to OS X 10.9 and use Dolphin 4.0, because if you run into any bugs in Dolphin 3.5, we no longer provide support
Upgrading to OS X 10.9 (a.k.a. Mavericks) is free and easy, just open up the App Store and there should be a big ol' banner about it in the Update tab. Do that and you'll be able to run Dolphin 4.0.

Related: we need to find a reason to explicitly require 10.9, it's too much of a pain to keep around support for 10.7/10.8 and any Mac capable of running current builds of Dolphin can run 10.9.
Pages: 1 2