Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gauntlet Dark Legacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've had quite a lot of experience with emulation, yet I'm having some odd issues with my ripped .iso of Gauntlet Dark Legacy. Notable issues include miscalculated textures and the inability to progress through the first level as the game will not allow the character to pass an area around a minute in. Otherwise, very few audio glitches appear and no stuttering is present. I am using the current build of dolphin and have not tried others or the build the game is said to run well on. Has anyone had similar issues with this game or another game, and if so are there any fixes?

Thanks.
Have you checked your ISO md5 against a known good one just to rule out a corrupted dump?
As far as I remember the game works just fine. Haven't tried with very latest builds though
(03-03-2014, 10:11 AM)rokclimb15 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked your ISO md5 against a known good one just to rule out a corrupted dump?

I've not done that, but have made attempts to find the .iso elsewhere. I've found it, yet it's an obscure game so the servers I found it gave very slow download speeds taking upwards of three hours. I'll keep searching.

Update: I've found a source.

Update2: The copy of the game found is the same size and has the same errors as the first.
(03-03-2014, 02:53 PM)Gumb0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2014, 10:11 AM)rokclimb15 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked your ISO md5 against a known good one just to rule out a corrupted dump?

I've not done that, but have made attempts to find the .iso elsewhere. I've found it, yet it's an obscure game so the servers I found it gave very slow download speeds taking upwards of three hours. I'll keep searching.

Update: I've found a source.

Update2: The copy of the game found is the same size and has the same errors as the first.

And that's it for support on our forums. You should've read the forum rules when registering.

Quote:Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not.