Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What game region should be better in dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I would like to know what region normally gives us more speed in the games, I tested Super Mario Sunshine with both PAL and NTSC, and seems that PAL runs at normal speed with lower fps, but does this makes easier to the PC to achieve the normal fps? What region do you recommend?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Also tried Melee PAL, seems to run at 50 fps normal speed.
why the hell do people have multiple copies of games
Cause they are rich. very.
Nope, because I bought the PAL version and my uncle brought me the NTSC version from USA... (I live in Brasil) Any opinions about what region is better in Dolphin? Thanks in advance!

andrei

Umm I think the pal version is better (I am an European), but on some games the NTSC version is very fast
I have just NTSC versions because you can get it in a lot of sites and faster then the pals versions
I think PAL works better because its maximum framerate and refresh rate are both 50 while NTSC is 60. If your computer gets 50fps or less, you still get full speed on PAL, but little clunky on NTSC because its required framerate for full speed is 60fps.
(08-08-2009, 07:54 AM)andrei Wrote: [ -> ]Umm I think the pal version is better (I am an European), but on some games the NTSC version is very fast
I have just NTSC versions because you can get it in a lot of sites and faster then the pals versions
lol'd
i don't get it
Thanks so much for the tips, I would give you positive, but I've reached my limit today, I'll do it tomorrow...
(08-08-2009, 08:02 AM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]i don't get it

he said a lot of sites have ntsc games.. meaning he downloaded them
Pages: 1 2 3