Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound Issues Wind Waker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ninjamunky

Hi, I recently installed a new hard drive, so when I redownloaded Dolphin, I got the newest version (4.0.2). I noticed that a lot of issues I had in the previous version (3.5) were gone, including some sound problems in super smash bros and some rendering issues in wind waker. However, a problem with the audio in Wind Waker was introduced that wasn't ever present when I played it on 3.5. Most of the time the music is choppy, but not in any of the menus. I tried using all the different compilers and plugins, but the issue persisted. Also take note that the ROM was redownloaded as well (from the same website: Coolroms), and now whenever I run windwaker it gives me the message that goes something like "this is a free DSP rom made by the Dolphin team". This never happened before. Help would be appreciated, thank you.
Downloading games is against the Dolphin Forum rules. Please make yourself familiar with the rules: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules