Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My Nvidia Geforce GT630 doesn't show up when I go to graphics config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A week ago my dolphin got a lot more laggy so I went to graphics config and noticed that my Geforce GT 630m didn't show up like it usually did.
So I tried to mess with the Nvidia c control panel but with no result. Could you please tell me what I did wrong(if you can that is) and how to fix it.
Sorry if my english isn't perfect and thank you.
Just add Dolphin.exe to the NVidia CP, in a high-performance profile.
I tried that and it didn't work.
Dolphin build? Rest of specs?
Dolphin ver. 3.5-367 because 4.0 lags
6 GB RAM
CPU:intel core i3-2328M 2.20 GHz and I don't have any idea what dolphin build is.
Actually, you are CPU bottlenecked. Those i3 are too slow for most games. And that build is not supported.
So there's nothing i can actually do.
Thanks anyway
(01-15-2014, 05:39 AM)Number Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]So there's nothing i can actually do.
Thanks anyway

There is.

1- Upgrade CPU.

2- If you can´t do that right now, you can provisionally use Vertex Streaming Hack under OpenGL.
(01-15-2014, 05:41 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]1- Upgrade CPU.
In most cases this isn't possible on laptops

(01-15-2014, 05:41 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]2- If you can´t do that right now, you can provisionally use Vertex Streaming Hack under OpenGL.
He's getting CPU bottleneck, this won't help in that case

Furthermore, we don't support any Dolphin version older than the latest stable release (4.0.2 at time of this post)...
Guys I get it my computer kinda sucks but I can't explain to myself why did it run perfectly before (Well, with 2D games like SSBB , new super Mario bros Wii etc.) and now runs so much slower.
Pages: 1 2