Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. Issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys !

My system.

I7-4770k HT enabled.
GTX 760
1600mhz 8gb ddr3.

My problem is i'm getting frame drops. Can anyone help me out getting 30 fps without any drops? ( 30 is max right? )
I'm pretty sure my system should have no trouble playing this game at max settings/speed what so ever.

Any help is really appreciated!
Is your CPU overclocked?
(12-16-2013, 04:12 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is your CPU overclocked?
Nope everything is @ stock
(12-16-2013, 05:09 AM)Darksin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2013, 04:12 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is your CPU overclocked?
Nope everything is @ stock
Overclock it, and disable Hyper-Threading. It´s useless.
Is that really the problem? i mean... a 300euro CPU not being able to handle this... my old phenom II X4 945 which cost like 40-60 euro now could play it @ 20 fps. which was unplayable but damn...

Just spend 550 euro on cpu mobo + ram. not ready to yet another upgrade ( need a new cooler in that case)
Umm, I'm using the older model (i5 3570K) and getting no slowdown issues whatsoever. I'm pretty sure this isn't a processor issue. I'm using stock clock, OpenGL, EFB2Ram on various builds. Lowest it gets is 35 fps during Hyrule Field.
Your CPU is enough for most games, but you still need to overclock it so you can assure your good experience.
(12-16-2013, 05:55 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, I'm using the older model (i5 3570K) and getting no slowdown issues whatsoever. I'm pretty sure this isn't a processor issue. I'm using stock clock, OpenGL, EFB2Ram on various builds. Lowest it gets is 35 fps during Hyrule Field.

35 FPS? i'm not getting over 30/31, Been told that is the max for this game? Does it change in hyrule or? (with dips to 25)
DJBarry: I really don't think he needs to overclock an i7 4770K, especially for Twilight Princess.

Darksin: I think maybe your problem is the shadercache being generated or the "Hyrule Field" issues that make the game difficult to run. You can try running OpenGL with that graphics card, keep the Internal Resolution at 2x or lower, because this game uses EFB2Ram, higher IR really hurts the framerate. Vertex Streaming Hack helps on this game as well, so have that on, should have no negative effects. If my computer can handle it, yours can too, yours is pretty much identical (or better, in case of processor) to mine.
I've just put my resolution from 1920 x 1080 to 1280x720. intern res to 2 native, anything else i can try? i'll post results later tonight gotta run now! ty for the help guys
Pages: 1 2 3