Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulator crashes and closes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My specs in my sig.

I try to load (GC) Zelda Twilight Princess European version

I get the fail to grab 1 GB continuous memory warning, I click OK then a window opens, and finally it shuts up without any error message

please help, I really want to play zelda on my PC
Close security programs like kaspersky or McAfee and any other unecessary programs.
(08-02-2009, 10:26 PM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Close security programs like kaspersky or McAfee and any other unecessary programs.

unless these programs take up like 2gb of memory its not the problem... new ati catalyst drivers have a memory leak, downgrade to 9.3
I tried with antivir closed same result
and how to downgrade to 9.3 I have 9.7 right now and I didn't keep a copy of 9.3
(08-04-2009, 12:26 AM)CobraSA Wrote: [ -> ]I tried with antivir closed same result
and how to downgrade to 9.3 I have 9.7 right now and I didn't keep a copy of 9.3

I'm sure there are tutorials online if you cant simply install 9.3... just google catalyst driver 9.3 download and install and it should work but i havent done it myself so

cmccmc

Im usinga nvidia card and I sometimes get that issue. There are lots of causes like kaspersky, Ati graphic drivers, etc
I don't want to downgrade my display drivers anyway because it means more bugs for other games like gta4

my 2cents is dolphin needs to be fixed or ati users will never be able to use it
(08-12-2009, 02:15 AM)CobraSA Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to downgrade my display drivers anyway because it means more bugs for other games like gta4

my 2cents is dolphin needs to be fixed or ati users will never be able to use it

your 2 cents are wrong, its ati that needs to fix their drivers, downgrading to 9.3 solves the memory leak
(08-12-2009, 02:27 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2009, 02:15 AM)CobraSA Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to downgrade my display drivers anyway because it means more bugs for other games like gta4

your 2 cents are wrong, its ati that needs to fix their drivers, downgrading to 9.3 solves the memory leak

sorry but no
I have two dozens of emulator programs and none of them is complaining about a "memory leak" and another dozen of big PC games who don't crash either

it is dolphin that needs to be fixed to work with latest display drivers
(08-12-2009, 06:29 AM)CobraSA Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2009, 02:27 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]

sorry but no
I have two dozens of emulator programs and none of them is complaining about a "memory leak" and another dozen of big PC games who don't crash either

it is dolphin that needs to be fixed to work with latest display drivers

It sounds like your a pirate dude!

If you don't want to downgrade then we have nothing else to tell you.
Have a Good One. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3