Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Brawl Stage Studio v0.8.03 Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Brawl Stage Studio is a PC stage builder for Nintendo's latest installment in the Smash series: Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
It offers many new features not possible with Brawl's build-in Stage Builder like placing up to 252 blocks, loading custom stage preview images,
having access to the beta block, placing spawn points and many more.
Use you Wii SD card and import/export your custom stages.

[Image: ScreenshotsBlack.jpg]

[color=#1E90FF]Dolphin users:[/color]
How do i import my custom stages from sd.raw (Dolphin) for BSS?
1st Download WinImage or a similiar program (that let's you manage virtual drives)
2nd With it, open your sd.raw
3rd Now like a sd card, go to -> private -> wii -> app -> rsbp -> st
4th Now create your stage and inject it in this directory
5th Now play with it

Download it here

PS: This is a beta program. Don't suprise if you get bugs.
When you inject the stage in sd.raw, you need to go to file proprieties and change the file attributes.
Yeah, when i tried it, none of the stages i made worked in the game.
If you did, tell me how
why not live with wii? wii works fine
This app is pointless, most of the people have Wii
The stage studio lets you place the blocks in ways you can't on wii (but there is a code for that). You can't set respawns on the wii though.
with this you can use your own pic and put more blocks than you should.
and it's faster to work than with your wii. (Wiimote sucks for stage builder, no pointer)
You also get to use unlimited blocks, beta blocks, overlapping blocks, custom stage images, etc.
I had lol times with this in the past with Custom images and sending them to friends. XD

Everything besides that can be done with Homebrew, but if people don't have Homebrew this is excellent
you forget to mention that the music that plays in the background is better than the Stage Builder From SSBB (Let's Rock!)
Yeah the Rock version of the SSBB theme while building stages is Awesome. :P
Pages: 1 2 3