Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What about all the D3d11 only glitches that doesn't occur in D3d9?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There are still many bugs like the lens flare being seen through foliage in Twilight princess with D3D11. With D3D9 gone, will these D3D11 bugs be fixed?
(10-08-2013, 05:57 AM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]There are still many bugs like the lens flare being seen through foliage in Twilight princess with D3D11. With D3D9 gone, will these D3D11 bugs be fixed?
No. They will be ignored and everyone will cry themselves to sleep when their games don't work perfectly. It makes me sad too. Sad [/sarcasm]
Will be fixed, no. Now, should be fixed, yes.

Since D3D9 will be out of game, the devs will have more opportunities to finish the fixes D3D11 needs to work properly.

ADD: Where did THAT came from, DatKid?
All bugs are supposed to be fixed someday. In the meantime, you can use OpenGL. Or in case it has problems as well, you can use an old build and use D3D9.
(10-08-2013, 06:03 AM)xemnas Wrote: [ -> ]All bugs are supposed to be fixed someday. In the meantime, you can use OpenGL. Or in case it has problems as well, you can use an old build and use D3D9.
Like I said:
Quote:Since D3D9 will be out of game, the devs will have more opportunities to finish the fixes D3D11 needs to work properly.
Stupid people get stupid answers for stupid questions.
(10-08-2013, 06:07 AM)DatKid20 Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid people get stupid answers for stupid questions.
Because no one knows when it is going to be asked and the one who asks doesn´t know what to expect. Sometimes.
(10-08-2013, 06:04 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said:

I don't understand. How does that have anything to do with my suggestion to use OpenGL or D3D9?
(10-08-2013, 06:20 AM)xemnas Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2013, 06:04 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said:

I don't understand. How does that have anything to do with my suggestion to use OpenGL or D3D9?
In the part that the issues that still affect D3D11 are going to be fixed any time.
Yes, it's supposed to be fixed any time. But right now, it's not working. And using OpenGL/D3D9 is a workaround.
Pages: 1 2 3