Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Ju-On: The Grudge / Kyoufu Taikan: Juon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, the game's out now in Japan, anyone tried yet to run it on Dolphin?

I'm really looking forward to October when Juon hits US stores (since it hasn't been confirmed for Europe yet I'll have to import it). Can't wait to get this.
If anyone cares:

The game works great - I'm talking about full speed (constant 56 to 60 FPS), *almost* perfect graphics and music emulation!

I tested the japanese version under R 3940 using these settings:

== Config ==

General

- Enable DualCore (if you got one, that is)
- Enable Idle Skipping
- Unlimited JIT Cache (this is important - if you don't check it, Dolphin will crash before the game's even loaded)

- HLE the BIOS all the time
- Enable the JIT dynarec
- Optimize Quantizers
- LLE DSP on thread

- Use Panic Handlers

Wii

- Enable Progressive Scan (you can use it, I'm not)
- System Language: Japanese (this is important - every other language will cause the game to go black screen after Dolphin's done loading)

== DSP ==

Disable the RE0 audio fix.

[attachment=998][attachment=999][attachment=1000]
Thx , big sam raimi fan here ^^
There is something wrong with the controls in this game :S you can not move the Flashlight correctly :S
You can, but the controls suck as they do on a real Wii.
Then, how do you configure the control settings?
I do not understand how to move the character... Huh
(09-05-2009, 08:06 PM)magic carpet Wrote: [ -> ]Then, how do you configure the control settings?

Pls. help: how do you move the character to left and right?
Overall: Playable.

Configuration:
<> System Language: Janpanese
<> Aspect Ratio: 16:9
<> Wiimote: Wiimote On
<> Unlimited JIT Cache: Not necessary upon my experiment

This game runs quite smoothly on Dolphin. Most of the time with 90%-100% of full speed.

<> No significant graphic glitches found.
<> Slight noises in sound.

This game plays with a wiimote. (Or you can play with a mouse emulating the wiimote.)

A: Action (context sensitive)
B: Move forward
Down Arrow: Move backward
2nd wiimote: Any button to scare the person playing.

(09-13-2009, 03:25 AM)magic carpet Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2009, 08:06 PM)magic carpet Wrote: [ -> ]Then, how do you configure the control settings?

Pls. help: how do you move the character to left and right?

Turn your Wiimote/Mouse to left/right while moving your character forward/backward. Yes it turns quite slowly, even on a real Wii.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1263]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1264]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1265]
In the first QTE, it shows two arrows to left and right; which buttons correspond to left and right?
I tried anything: left and right arrows on keyboard and keypad, left mouse button, S and D keys!

Solution:
try to download "KHRZ_Super_save_pack_(PAL)" from "Post your saves here". After that, extract "WiimoteMovement.ini" from the zip file into dolphin\User\Config. If you need, replace the old file. Go to wiimote plug-in settings, click on recording, and change the hotkeys from the first movement, which is shake. Put Ctrl and on "Wiim." choose 1. Disable "Nunc." and "IR". Press "Apply" then "Close". Now play the game, and press repeatdly crtl+1 to shake
Some audioeffects do not work.What to do?
Спасибо!)
Pages: 1 2 3