Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Ju-On: The Grudge / Kyoufu Taikan: Juon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

o0Bobo0o

The control is simply annoying. I can't pass from the hospital,in the bathroom when Kayako catches your hand.
You have to press RIGHT,but I can't find the right button,and I don't even know how the heck I passed all those in the first level,I pressed randomly from NumPad.The rest of the game,works perfectly.

Anyone having this arrow pressing problem ?

ricky93

Hi, I have a problem :/
I have the same problem of magic carpet, i can't move the flashlight left and right, i already tried what AyuanX said but the flashlight only moves up and down, help please! Huh

Dmaster

Hello sorry for my Bad Englisch, im Speaking German Smile

I Have a Problem whit his game. Im Playing 10minutes an dte Wii Mote is Disconnecting ? i cant controll the Game. i search for a isue to this Problem.
can anyone confirm that this game can be finished normally?
cuz i dont wanna get the game, only to find out that i cant finish it at some point....

and how about english language? (im using only keyboard and mouse BTW)
so how to rotate left and right??
anyone know if the US version works?

can we finish the game?
(04-18-2010, 06:35 AM)stripe86 Wrote: [ -> ]so how to rotate left and right??

I have the same problem. How can I rotate left and right? I use mouse + keyboard.
Left Confusedhake wiimote left ,same to the right or mid of the mouse

You can move by right-click your mouse(hold it to move)
(07-09-2010, 01:00 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Left Confusedhake wiimote left ,same to the right or mid of the mouse
thanks, but if I click the button for 'shake', I rotate 180°.
Quote:You can move by right-click your mouse(hold it to move)
yes, but it's sooo slow.....
It's a nice game, but the controls are terrible..Confused
You can play "Calling" ,the controls are perfect for keyboard and mouse
Pages: 1 2 3