Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games with stunning sights T_T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@Edit:

Do some1 here happen to know some games with stunning shiny graphics (pc games).

Not exactly need to be the most recents, realistic games and etc.

I mean the ones which even if old ones, they has stunning scenes with shiny sights (and kind of realistic too, of course).

Thx in ad =P
Crysis
Be more specific OP.
Give us one example
(09-04-2013, 09:26 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Crysis
Crysis i've alreay played. And also i meant not essentially too realistic games.

What i mean is something most bright than dark realistic.

Examples:

Journey
:

[Image: Journey_Screen_One.jpg]
(Which is a pity only be released to ps3 ¬¬)

Mirror's Edge:

[Image: mirrors_edge_rooftop.jpg]
Journey has an extremely narrow color pallet. Pretty much the opposite of "colorful". Mirrors edge uses a wide variety of bright colors. Pretty much the opposite of journey (very colorful). I now have even less of a clue what you're looking for. Maybe bright is the word you're looking for. So far your description is pretty vague.
(09-04-2013, 10:29 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Journey has an extremely narrow color pallet. Pretty much the opposite of "colorful". Mirrors edge uses a wide variety of bright colors. Pretty much the opposite of journey (very colorful). I now have even less of a clue what you're looking for. Maybe bright is the word you're looking for. So far your description is pretty vague.
I know, i know, im trying to meaning about stunning graphic by much of "brightness" (yes, as u said).

Brightness! that's the word!

*Title edited*
"Brightness style games" doesn't make sense grammatically. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that English is not your first language.

Do multiplayer games count?

And bright is still kind of vague. Oh well. I guess that's as close as we're going to get to a proper description of what you're looking for.
(09-04-2013, 11:41 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]"Brightness style games" doesn't make sense grammatically. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that English is not your first language.

Do multiplayer games count?

And bright is still kind of vague. Oh well. I guess that's as close as we're going to get to a proper description of what you're looking for.
Yes, ='(

Im not that good english speaker... not at moments like this. (I would love some help =])

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No, multiplayer do not count.

Single player pc games only '-'

u see those pictures? i want to know some games which has sights like that.

@Edit:

And sorry I'm causing this mess
Sonic & All-Stars Racing ?
Pages: 1 2 3