Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windwaker Running Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The music randomly speeds up and slows down and its sometimes choppy (im mainly getting around 25 FPS), and I have decent specs so the game should run fine.

CPU: 2.30 GHz 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3610QM
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2GB RAM

I have attached all my settings, and about information. Thank you!
Laptop Performance Guide
Use either Dolphin 3.5 Stable or the latest 3.5-1721 on the main site (Dolphin-emu.org , not the fan site Dolphin-emu.com)
@ admin89

I belive you ment shall not be named since dolphin-emu.com does not host dolphin builds :p
(08-08-2013, 04:41 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]@ admin

I belive you ment shall not be named since dolphin-emu.com does not host dolphin builds :p
I am now using 3.5-1722 and I'm still getting under 30 FPS. Also, the music is still laggy.
As mentioned by admin89, try the performance guide for laptops. Your CPU is weak for Dolphin, even though WW isnt considered a particularly heavy game.
(08-08-2013, 05:50 AM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]As mentioned by admin89, try the performance guide for laptops. Your CPU is weak for Dolphin, even though WW isnt considered a particularly heavy game.
I tried running this tweaked dolphin version (https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-th...t=haddockd), and the FPS is great now I'm getting at least 60. However, I can't get my controller to work, every button except the analog stick is working. On the other version of Dolphin my controller was working perfectly, can someone please help?
That is 3.0 which isnt supported anymore. But you can move the GCPad ini file from User\Config from the working version to the non working version. That should give you the same settings.
(08-08-2013, 06:27 AM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]That is 3.0 which isnt supported anymore. But you can move the GCPad ini file from User\Config from the working version to the non working version. That should give you the same settings.
I copied over the .ini file and the settings were successfully transfered, however the controller analog stick still would not work. I'm literally getting like 300% performance on this tweaked version of dolphin, is there anyway you guys can help me make the 3.5 version like this? Thanks.
Sorry to say this to you, but 3.5-stable will work at slower speed since it´s more demanding than the older versions of the emulator.
Can someone help me tweak the settings though, I am getting like 80-100% performance, on the older version I was getting like 200-300% performance, there has to be a way to fix this. I mean I have a i7 3rd gen, should be no problem. I can play games like Call of Duty and Battlefield 3
Pages: 1 2