Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How To: Nintendo WFC on Dolphin Emulator (Mario Kart Wii) [UNOFFICIAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
EDIT (delroth): This guide has been obsoleted by the Official Wii Network Configuration Guide

Play online Mario Kart Wii or other online Wii games on your PC using the Nintendo WFC on Dolphin Emulator. I finally got it to work after a long time... Maybe it helps some people?

http://pastie.org/8165778

The decompile of WiiCertDump if anyone else was suspicious.
Tried with brawl and it works, sadly monster hunter tri servers closed so there is no way to play online Sad, is there by any chacne a way to make private server?
Thank you for this guide!
No problem (: Don't know about private servers. You can netplay, but I think you have to be on the same network.
(07-26-2013, 12:22 AM)PrσspΣkt Wrote: [ -> ]No problem (: Don't know about private servers. You can netplay, but I think you have to be on the same network.
netplay is only going to work for games with local multiplayer. For a game like monster hunter tri, someone would need to create custom server code for the server and then hack up the game to have it connect to that server instead of the official ones that are gone forever. The problem is making custom server software would be really difficult with the official servers gone you can't reverse engineer them, so you likely won't see monster hunter tri nintendo wfc multplayer again
(07-24-2013, 07:07 AM)yogoes123 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried with brawl and it works, sadly monster hunter tri servers closed so there is no way to play online Sad, is there by any chacne a way to make private server?
this seems like a cool thing. ima have to try it out later when i have time.
nice tutorial, going to test it right now. Subscribed to your channel Smile

edit: worked , no fps issues always @60fps in mario kart wii and ssbb delay in online which is normal & and no lags at all. Great Job Dolphin team Smile
Umh, I thought WFC on dolphin was Taboo on dolphin currently? Has something changed or am I missing something?
It was never "Taboo". We just don't want people flooding our forum asking dumb questions on branches we don't want them to use yet because the code is not ready.

EDIT: Marked unofficial.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9