Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: This pc runs dolphin at full speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So i've posted days ago a topic to ask if i was going to be able to run zelda : ss and mario, well some said no cuz i need an i5 3570k, well i run all the demanding games at full fps, so if you got this configuratoin or better you can be sure to run all the games !

Carte GraphiqueAsus Geforce GTX 660 2GB DC2 DDR5

ProcesseurIntel Core i5 3470 3.2 GHZ IVY BRIDGE

RamGskill Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ

Carte MèreAsus H61M

Seagate Barracuda 1 tera

AlimentationTacens Radix 750 watts

Graveur DVD SATA Samsung

BoitierCooler Master K380
Quote: well i run all the demanding games at full fps
Lol , you sure ...
Spoiler:
Are these settings really necessary to declare a winner here?

he can play at full speed and that`s what matters for now.
Quote:he can play at full speed and that`s what matters for now.
he said he could play all demanding games full speed
I give him a chance to prove himself
Spoiler:
(06-17-2013, 10:06 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually , stop spreading false information
Ok that does it, just tell me where i can find him *loads shotgun*
@sam_yo - We've confirmed it over various user reports here on the forum and through countless testing: certain games need powerful hardware to run them at fullspeed. You need a good GPU for running the game at whatever resolution you want with various enhancements, and you'll need an overclocked CPU with strong single-threaded IPC performance. You've got everything except an overclocked CPU. Even if some games didn't require LLE audio or EFB to RAM, they're just naturally demanding on the CPU. Twilight Princess on the latest builds won't run fullspeed with a 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge CPU, even in Ordon Village; I've seen at least two people confirm it this month alone. The Last Story also has slowdowns in later battles even with HLE audio and EFB to Texture; even a real Wii will drop frames.

If you want to prove the community's collective knowledge wrong, that would actually be wonderful, since you'll have discovered something that's eluded many for quite a while (running demanding games without super-beefy hardware). You'll have to convince us with video proof of the game play, the FPS, and the settings used. It's not too hard given how prolific screen-recording software and YouTube are today, so that's all we ask if you want us to believe your claims.
Hi again, Well i've tried to run mario galaxy, dsp on LLE but it says i need a fil from somewhere .... anyway i used efb to RAM as you said, i still got 60 fps on observatory mario galaxy, give me sometime to get zelda tp i got it somewehere

a screen with the setting showed : http://s24.postimg.org/qkw01dah1/image.png

Screen fullscreen ( looks good ) : http://postimg.org/image/br40uon6l/

I play on 1280*1024, anisotropique 4x A.A, 4x SSAA and native 2 ...

Wha game should i screen now more than zelda TP ?
That file you need is the DSP LLE rom.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-how...lle--23103
It makes a huge difference, making dolphin using 3 instead of 2 cores and is very demanding.
Dolphin 3.5 is old , Latest Dolphin atm : 3.5-1414
Old Dolphin need 2 files : DSP_coef.bin & DSP_rom.bin from your console
Latest Dolphin has LLE backend integrated inside , that's why i told you to use latest Dolphin
I don't need to see games run full speed with HLE since it's completely normal for your CPU
Quote: i used efb to RAM as you said
No i didn't say that you should use "EFB copies to Ram" with Mario Galaxy
"EFB copies to Ram" is demanding on some games because those games need it , Mario Galaxy doesn't need it
oh okey i see, but you see, i'm runing it with no sound problems with nice graphics, o why would i try to make it slower to gain .. nothing ? ( i(m talking about mario not the games that needs lle to run Smile )
Pages: 1 2 3 4