Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: okami fixed framebuffer effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEY guys I figured out a smart trick to fix the Frame Buffer Effect on the Direct X backends, am useing dolpin 3.5
I have efb ram enable. The trick is useing the the dolphin free look to make the effect disseapear what i did is navigated with the WASD keys and zoom in to the wall with shift + W really close so that the black textures were not visible and then I enable safe EFB copies texture, and press shift + R and the odd bloom affect was removed, I swear Okami looks beautiful sharper and clearer then ps3 version Let me know if the trick works for yall
For shame that I had to re-post this thread cause no one would ever had read it on the okami wii support page , so i took in consideration to get my thread heard.
(06-01-2013, 11:02 PM)Lumbeeslayer Wrote: [ -> ]For shame that I had to re-post this thread cause no one would ever had read it on the okami wii support page , so i took in consideration to get my thread heard.

Actually, no one is going to read it here. This thread is going to get lost as time goes by, the official game thread will always be there.

So, while we do appreciate people posting information about games, it doesn't need to be posted several times. Posting it in the official game thread is good enough.

Closed.