Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shadow The Hedgehog cutscene audio problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i am playing shadow the hedgehog on dolphin at almost always 100 percent sometimes 97 to 99 percent. For some reason the audio plays faster than the video in alll the cutscenes and i can not figure out to fix this.
Try to set Framelimit to "Audio"
(05-17-2013, 04:19 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Try to set Framelimit to "Audio"
already did that did not work
(05-17-2013, 04:16 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason the audio plays faster than the video in alll the cutscenes

OK you added this.

Your CPU is probably too weak to sync video and audio. Besides I'm surprised you can get 100% speed in-game. This game being rather demanding
(05-17-2013, 04:33 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2013, 04:16 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason the audio plays faster than the video in alll the cutscenes

OK you added this.

Your CPU is probably too weak to sync video and audio. Besides I'm surprised you can get 100% speed in-game. This game being rather demanding
my cpu is not overclocked and i get 100 percent in basically all my games so far
kirby air ride , shadow the hedgehog/super smash bros melee and super smash bros brawl. to mention the sync problem is only in shadow the hedgehog.
(05-17-2013, 04:47 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]

OK you added this.

my cpu is not overclocked and i get 100 percent in basically all my games so far
kirby air ride , shadow the hedgehog/super smash bros melee and super smash bros brawl. to mention the sync problem is only in shadow the hedgehog.

Sorry, that's not possible with that CPU. The people here know what most hardware is capable of, there is no need to embellish in this way. Those games (any games) will absolutely not run full speed all of the time with that CPU.
(05-17-2013, 04:50 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]

OK you added this.

Sorry, that's not possible with that CPU. The people here know what most hardware is capable of, there is no need to embellish in this way. Those games (any games) will absolutely not run full speed all of the time with that CPU.
i see you processor is 1.6 not overclocked and 2.6 overclocked my processor is 2.70 not overclocked and i will not be overclocking it because it works well. i can upload videos and pictures to prove my speed is full speed if you do not believe me. by the way here is a pic showing my emu with 100 percent speed.
(05-17-2013, 04:56 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]

OK you added this.

i see you processor is 1.6 not overclocked and 2.6 overclocked my processor is 2.70 not overclocked and i will not be overclocking it because it works well. i can upload videos and pictures to prove my speed is full speed if you do not believe me. by the way here is a pic showing my emu with 100 percent speed.

I'm not sure why you're trying to talk about my hardware. Obviously you're confused if you think your CPU running at 2.7GHz is the even close to mine running at the same speed. Your game isn't playing at 100% if you're running the game at 12fps. Your hardware is just too weak for this kind of emulation. The sooner you can accept that fact, the sooner you can get better hardware and start enjoying these games properly.
(05-17-2013, 05:44 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2013, 04:56 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2013, 04:33 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]OK you added this.

I'm not sure why you're trying to talk about my hardware. Obviously you're confused if you think your CPU running at 2.7GHz is the even close to mine running at the same speed. Your game isn't playing at 100% if you're running the game at 12fps. Your hardware is just too weak for this kind of emulation. The sooner you can accept that fact, the sooner you can get better hardware and start enjoying these games properly.
well the game is very well playable now compared to when i was trying to play games with an intel core 2 duo
(05-17-2013, 06:11 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]kirby air ride , shadow the hedgehog/super smash bros melee and super smash bros brawl. to mention the sync problem is only in shadow the hedgehog.

These games are pretty "light" compared to Shadow the Hedgehog.

(05-17-2013, 06:11 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]well the game is very well playable now compared to when i was trying to play games with an intel core 2 duo

If you get a decent speed that's fine but you'll have to deal with desyncs. A low price to pay
Pages: 1 2