Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shadow The Hedgehog cutscene audio problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-17-2013, 07:16 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2013, 06:11 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]yeah well i am okey with it i will keep fiddling with setting to see if i can fix the problem but most of my games like kirby air ride and ssbm and sonic riders use to be barely playable and now they are almost fully playable. plus i can play shadow the hedgehog with decent speeds.

These games are pretty "light" compared to Shadow the Hedgehog.

(05-17-2013, 06:11 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]well the game is very well playable now compared to when i was trying to play games with an intel core 2 duo

If you get a decent speed that's fine but you'll have to deal with desyncs. A low price to pay
Quote:well the game is very well playable now compared to when i was trying to play games with an intel core 2 duo
Seriously , a single core CPU is faster than a dual core CPU which has much higher IPC ? It's not gonna happen
If you dare to compare clock for clock...
AMD Sempron 140 is a single core CPU which is even older and much slower than dual core Athlon II x2
Athlon II x2 is slower Phenom II x2 / x4
Phenom II x2 / x4 is slower than Core 2 duo / Core 2 Quad
Running Dolphin with an outdated single core CPU from 2009 , what do you expect ?

Sempron PC might run DOlphin better than Core 2 duo PC if :
_The Core 2 duo clock speed was too low (1.2GHz or sth ) and that Core 2 duo paired with a sh*tty onboard GPU which was even slower than the crappy onboard Nvidia Geforce 6150SE
(05-17-2013, 10:21 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:well the game is very well playable now compared to when i was trying to play games with an intel core 2 duo
Seriously , a single core CPU is faster than a dual core CPU which has much higher IPC ? It's not gonna happen
If you dare to compare clock for clock...
AMD Sempron 140 is a single core CPU which is even older and much slower than dual core Athlon II x2
Athlon II x2 is slower Phenom II x2 / x4
Phenom II x2 / x4 is slower than Core 2 duo / Core 2 Quad
Running Dolphin with an outdated single core CPU from 2009 , what do you expect ?

Sempron PC might run DOlphin better than Core 2 duo PC if :
_The Core 2 duo clock speed was too low (1.2GHz or sth ) and that Core 2 duo paired with a sh*tty onboard GPU which was even slower than the crappy onboard Nvidia Geforce 6150SE
i know the gpu is crappy it can only run directx9 without any of nvidia's special graphic stuff and yes the processor from the intel core 2 duo i use to use barely made any game worthwhile to play because it ran about 1.2 GHz. Ant the intergated intel graphics that i use to use were actually better. But using the sempron makes more games playable than using the intel core 2 duo at a non overclocked speed.
Pages: 1 2