Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Trying To Sync Audio and Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-18-2013, 04:38 AM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]it's probably a legit bug with latest builds that skid's gonna have to fix.

I added this.

No issue with older builds
Okay, now the game isnt even working as before, as i mentioned in the EDIT of my last post, i changed the graphics setting to DX9 and it didnt help, tried LLE and HLE in both thread and no-thread and it didnt work.

I think the game used to crash depending on the Texture Cache Accuracy, with some kind of settings, using Fast made the game work, under other configurations, Safe made the game work, now none of them is making the game work.

I dont know that happened, i reverted everything back to the defaults in which i was running the game just fine and now after loading my game, it says "Clearing Block Cache" twice, and then FPS drops to 0.

Ill extract the emulator again and try with the default settings to see what happens.

Goodbye!

EDIT: Managed to get the game to work again, but after a minute or so, FPS drops to 0 again randomly (i cant even get to the point to where the game crashes). Maybe the savegame got corrupted or something like that, ill try starting a new game.
EDIT2: I managed to be inside the third floor for 5 seconds and its quite buggy. There is a lot of graphical issues inside the place and maybe thats the reason why its crashing. By graphical issues i mean lines coming out of nowhere, shadows messing up, floor changin from colored to black. Thats all i can saw for 5secs before the game crashed again. Thoughts? might be the game? I have it since a lot of time, could be that the reason?
Pages: 1 2 3