Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker freeze platforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've beaten the game some months ago with revs around 2124 and this problem did not exists.

But with recent builds this platforms are freeze no matter what.

Go straight with king and jump off before water gets low. Through a small hall, go to the next room with some rats and beamer thing in the middle, the platforms to get to the upper level are freeze.
(07-22-2009, 10:42 PM)marcosmartin Wrote: [ -> ]I've beaten the game some months ago with revs around 2124 and this problem did not exists.

But with recent builds this platforms are freeze no matter what.

Go straight with king and jump off before water gets low. Through a small hall, go to the next room with some rats and beamer thing in the middle, the platforms to get to the upper level are freeze.

That made little to no sense where are you at in the game
These Perhaps?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=895]
Confusion looms about this thread... please post a screeny of where you are >.<
I've attached a zipped memcard, but I don't where it have gone.

This problem is in the Tower of Gods, center door, dungeon entrance
(07-22-2009, 11:09 PM)marcosmartin Wrote: [ -> ]I've attached a zipped memcard, but I don't where it have gone.

Ill Check it out... but i dont see the zipped memcard... just send me your save or a savestate
Probably too big to be attached here, try a file sharing website and link it here.
I've attached a zipped memcard, but I don't where it have gone.

The screenshot that XSFOX posted is the place where the platforms got stuck.
Start the game, go to right before you crash, then hold shift and hit f1 go to the dolphin folder hit user --> savestates then attach the files in there to a post
its a conspiracy perpetrated by nintendo to make games unplayable in dolphin Tongue
Pages: 1 2