Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker freeze platforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...He already said it's the same place the picture I posted shows.

Solution I can think of is use older rev for that part, then when you get past use new one.
This bug does not exist on the 64-bit builds of Dolphin. If your system is 64-bit capable and you have a 64-bit operating system installed, you can pass this part without a problem with the 64-bit build of Dolphin.
(07-23-2009, 01:36 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]...He already said it's the same place the picture I posted shows.

Solution I can think of is use older rev for that part, then when you get past use new one.

I know where its at but i havent played that far on dolphin and probably wont because i don't get good framerates Sad
I know how to pass through this part, just activate Moon Jump in the AR Codes and easily go to the upper level.

I just wanted the devs to get aware of the bug, in case they didn't know it yet.

koftanaa

I can confirm this using r3972. The platforms doesn´t move, I also cannot use the "jump" solution, there seems to be an invisible roof just before the ledge. Using Windows Vista 32bit on a dell computer.

Edit: Later revisions solves this problem apparently. It works on 4067 for intance!
Pages: 1 2