Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: (GC) TLP - Recommended Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got a decent build, but TLP wont runt 100% fluidly as in frame drops when im hitting an enemy and when they die. Haven't reached Hyrule Field yet Sad
Set EFB copies to texture (breaks minimap), lower IR to 3x and set texture cache slider to fast.
(04-11-2013, 08:07 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Set EFB copies to texture (breaks minimap), lower IR to 3x and set texture cache slider to fast.
Frames is still dropping when attacking and when enemies dies.
Set Framelimit = 30 and tick "limit by FPS"
(04-11-2013, 10:02 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Set Framelimit = 30 and tick "limit by FPS"
I'll try this once I get home from school. I think this may fix the problem since the same problem also occur in wind waker.

EDIT: Thanks dude! Worked!
(04-11-2013, 10:02 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Set Framelimit = 30 and tick "limit by FPS"
It helped a lot,but it still happens but to a lower degree.
Changed revision wich also helped.
Is there anything else I can do? Huh
It might help if you disable vsync.

I have a question about some speed issues in TP for the Wii. Can I just ask here?
This ^^ is madness

Also try vbeam?

Also 2.0 are you using HLE or LLE?
ExtremeDude2 Wrote:This ^^ is madness

I assume that was to my suggestion of turning off v-sync? Has v-sync improved a bunch since I last tried it out (I haven't been around for a while as you might have noticed...)?

I noticed with Wind Waker at least that hitting enemies while using v-sync resulted in ridiculous slow-downs. They're different games, obviously, but I thought I would make the suggestion.

ExtremeDude2 Wrote:Also try beam?

I would try it.

ExtremeDude2 Wrote:Also 2.0 are you using HLE or LLE?

2.0? Who? What? Gaahhhh...
(04-17-2013, 07:55 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]
ExtremeDude2 Wrote:This ^^ is madness

I assume that was to my suggestion of turning off v-sync? Has v-sync improved a bunch since I last tried it out (I haven't been around for a while as you might have noticed...)?

I noticed with Wind Waker at least that hitting enemies while using v-sync resulted in ridiculous slow-downs. They're different games, obviously, but I thought I would make the suggestion.

I was referring to you posting :p

(04-17-2013, 07:55 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]
ExtremeDude2 Wrote:Also 2.0 are you using HLE or LLE?

2.0? Who? What? Gaahhhh...

I said also twice Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2