Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Erro no Meu Dolphin emulador 3.5 64x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: semttulolhg.png]

Assim que tento trocar o disco de Metal Gear Twin Snakes (U) essa menssagen de erro aparece ,como resolver ???
Please try to post in English if you can. If your English isn't good, use Google Translate to post a translation and post your original message in Portuguese. This way, English speakers can help you, and members here who also speak Portuguese will know how to communicate with you.

From what I can tell, the error says something to the effect that it was not possible to read with the DVD_Plugin. Post your Dolphin settings as screenshots so we can see what your configuration is. Also, are you perhaps trying to switch discs?
Você está abrindo a ISO diretamente pelo Dolphin ou montando o arquivo em um drive virtual? Se estiver usando um drive virtual, esse pode ser o problema. Clique em Arquivo => Abrir e abra a sua ISO Diretamente (ou então, Arquivo => Trocar o disco). Se o problema continuar, sua ISO pode estar corrompida, extraia novamente...
-----
Are you opening the ISO directly through Dolphin or mounting the file in a virtual drive? If you're using a virtual drive, this could be the issue. Load your ISO directly through File => Open (or File => Change disc). If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...
(03-07-2013, 02:46 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Please try to post in English if you can. If your English isn't good, use Google Translate to post a translation and post your original message in Portuguese. This way, English speakers can help you, and members here who also speak Portuguese will know how to communicate with you.

From what I can tell, the error says something to the effect that it was not possible to read with the DVD_Plugin. Post your Dolphin settings as screenshots so we can see what your configuration is. Also, are you perhaps trying to switch discs?
So I try to change the disc Metal Gear Twin Snakes (U) menssagen this error appears, how to solve??

(03-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Você está abrindo a ISO diretamente pelo Dolphin ou montando o arquivo em um drive virtual? Se estiver usando um drive virtual, esse pode ser o problema. Clique em Arquivo => Abrir e abra a sua ISO Diretamente (ou então, Arquivo => Trocar o disco). Se o problema continuar, sua ISO pode estar corrompida, extraia novamente...
-----
Are you opening the ISO directly through Dolphin or mounting the file in a virtual drive? If you're using a virtual drive, this could be the issue. Load your ISO directly through File => Open (or File => Change disc). If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...

is as follows, my ISO is in a Pen Drive, when I try to change the disk appears this error when I open the ISO Disc 2 it runs normally, but when I try to change the game asks when this error appears, my dolphin is version 3.5 x64, do not think my ISO With defect because they are both ordinary run individually Disk1 and disk 2 of Metal Gear Twin snakes (U)
(03-08-2013, 03:14 AM)Felipeinwaves Wrote: [ -> ]So I try to change the disc Metal Gear Twin Snakes (U) menssagen this error appears, how to solve??

Have you tried what jhonn suggested?:
(03-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Are you opening the ISO directly through Dolphin or mounting the file in a virtual drive? If you're using a virtual drive, this could be the issue. Load your ISO directly through File => Open (or File => Change disc). If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...
(03-08-2013, 03:19 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2013, 03:14 AM)Felipeinwaves Wrote: [ -> ]So I try to change the disc Metal Gear Twin Snakes (U) menssagen this error appears, how to solve??

Have you tried what jhonn suggested?:
(03-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Are you opening the ISO directly through Dolphin or mounting the file in a virtual drive? If you're using a virtual drive, this could be the issue. Load your ISO directly through File => Open (or File => Change disc). If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...

actually I'm not using any virtual drive, the ISO of my Metal Gear Twin Snakes are on a Pen Drive (USB DISK) Disc 1 normal until I play the part he asks for Disc 2, then enter the screen to change disk when I try to change disk by going to the Pen drive, the disc changes normal and then this error appears
What happens if you click "ok"?
(03-08-2013, 03:39 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if you click "ok"?
o emulador trava quando eu aperto ok
(03-08-2013, 03:59 AM)Felipeinwaves Wrote: [ -> ]

When you're asked to change the disc you MUST NOT search for disc 2 "directly".

Go into File menu (see the pic) and choose "Change Disc"
(03-08-2013, 04:08 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2013, 03:59 AM)Felipeinwaves Wrote: [ -> ]

When you're asked to change the disc you MUST NOT search for disc 2 "directly".

Go into File menu (see the pic) and choose "Change Disc"
(03-08-2013, 04:08 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]but that is exactly what I do, why this error appears
Pages: 1 2