Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Erro no Meu Dolphin emulador 3.5 64x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-08-2013, 04:25 AM)Felipeinwaves Wrote: [ -> ]but that is exactly what I do, why this error appears

Then:

(03-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...
(03-08-2013, 04:31 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2013, 04:25 AM)Felipeinwaves Wrote: [ -> ]but that is exactly what I do, why this error appears

Then:

(03-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...
I'll post a video of the problem so you guys understand
(03-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Você está abrindo a ISO diretamente pelo Dolphin ou montando o arquivo em um drive virtual? Se estiver usando um drive virtual, esse pode ser o problema. Clique em Arquivo => Abrir e abra a sua ISO Diretamente (ou então, Arquivo => Trocar o disco). Se o problema continuar, sua ISO pode estar corrompida, extraia novamente...
-----
Are you opening the ISO directly through Dolphin or mounting the file in a virtual drive? If you're using a virtual drive, this could be the issue. Load your ISO directly through File => Open (or File => Change disc). If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...

I made a video of how this error is caused, and watch me a solution please
Video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOrYLTJa3...e=youtu.be

(03-08-2013, 03:19 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2013, 03:14 AM)Felipeinwaves Wrote: [ -> ]So I try to change the disc Metal Gear Twin Snakes (U) menssagen this error appears, how to solve??

Have you tried what jhonn suggested?:
(03-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Are you opening the ISO directly through Dolphin or mounting the file in a virtual drive? If you're using a virtual drive, this could be the issue. Load your ISO directly through File => Open (or File => Change disc). If the problem persists, your ISO maybe corrupted, try dumping it again...

I made a video of how this error is caused, and watch me a solution please
Video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOrYLTJa3...e=youtu.be
What happens if you disable Panic Handlers?

[attachment=8933]
In your video you used a save state and also enabled a lot of cheats. Save states are unstable in Dolphin and AR codes could cause issues like this. Try changing the disc again with no cheats enabled and without using save states, probably fix your issue...
(03-08-2013, 08:45 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]In your video you used a save state and also enabled a lot of cheats. Save states are unstable in Dolphin and AR codes could cause issues like this. Try changing the disc again with no cheats enabled and without using save states, probably fix your issue...
Thanks a lot, the problem was even save states and cheats when I played without any of those options connected the disk swapped normal without any problem there is a hint for those who have the same problem ok? thank you very much to my problem was corrected qualque aki doubt I'll be back with you, thank you!
Pages: 1 2