Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Item Hang patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sirfiz3

How does one access item hang patch on dolphin 3.5-367? I know this is a recommended setting but apparently its the only way to get music working in a game im playing.
In any way this patch will help you for sound issues. It's even more likely to give you some Tongue.

Which game are you trying to play? Zelda WW?

To find the patch click right on your game and go into Properties/Patches

sirfiz3

(03-04-2013, 02:26 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]In any way this patch will help you for sound issues. It's even more likely to give you some Tongue.

Yes im playing ww and thanks for the help too
3.5-367 is not the latest revision, you got Dolphin from the wrong website. This is the right website: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/

SOCIALEXPERIMENT

(03-04-2013, 02:26 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]In any way this patch will help you for sound issues. It's even more likely to give you some  Tongue.

The patch isn't there for me and im stuck because of it. What do i do?

EDIT: btw im using version 5.0
The patch is completely unnecessary in 5.0, so it has been removed. If you need help with being stuck, please create a new topic instead of using this old topic.
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Necropost!

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed!