Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please help with emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LockPick09

Hello, I have a problem with Dolphin Emulator Version 3.0-549-dirty, when I turn on the game so I kind of menu runs around 30 FPS when such start NHL Slapshot so choose quick game, any two teams and then I read it, I about 14 fps and then I see nothing, neither the stadium nor ice nor player, nothing black screen, and I have a small fps, would you help me how to play at least 30-40 fps?

SCREEN:

[Image: 29Bez_n_zvu.png]
Quote:would you help me how to play at least 30-40 fps?
Well , you have a Pentium D :/

LockPick09

(02-17-2013, 09:04 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:would you help me how to play at least 30-40 fps?
Well , you have a Pentium D :/
Well, you could fix it somehow?
I hate to say it directly but Pentium 4 / Pentium D is crap
Your hardware is too weak for Dolphin (Your GPU is ok though) , how could I fix it ?
You'll need a new CPU , new motherboard , new DDR3 Ram (and may be new power supply as well)
As for the graphic issues , you can download Dolphin 3.5 or Dolphin 3.5 xxx on the main site , your current DOlphin version is outdated
According to the Dolphin wiki , the game is playable from Dolphin r7018 . You can give that version a try :

http://depositfiles.com/files/zoq8qt1mj
For your speed issue: as admin89 said your CPU is too weak for most games.

For your graphic issue: use very old builds and it should work . At your own risk though. It isn't recommended to use them and they're no more supported on the forum (PM me if you're still interested Tongue )

LockPick09

(02-17-2013, 10:41 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]For your speed issue: as admin89 said your CPU is too weak for most games.

For your graphic issue: use very old builds and it should work . At your own risk though. It isn't recommended to use them and they're no more supported on the forum (PM me if you're still interested Tongue )
Okay, so I said to you, so just then just write back.

subi

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of that black vertical line on screen ?
Please read our forum rules.

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.