Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Compatibility list now on the website!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

The Dolphin website now has a nice "Compatibility" tab with details about how well a game is expected to run on the emulator. The compatibility list is made using the data from the Dolphin Wiki and is automatically updated when people edit the wiki. It also uses the banner images we got from users running the bannerget program we shared a few weeks ago (thanks a lot!).

If you possess one of the game missing a banner image, please consider following the instructions to upload your Dolphin banners with bannerget.

Next item on my website TODO list: reworking the FAQ a bit to make it more readable and to enable translations, then working more on the guides system which is at the moment very basic.
Very nice
Very smart idea, and it's beautiful! Nice skills delroth Wink
Yep. It looks great and it's a welcome addition. Just need to get all those banners filled in eventually. Smile
Wow, good job. Didn't noticed it until I read this threadTongue
Not that it should matter, but I noticed that "SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" isn't on that list. It was my first GameCube game, and it's on the Wiki.
Only games that have a rating in the wiki will show on the compatibility list.
Last time I checked that game had a 4 star rating
It's there but it's listed under T: http://dolphin-emu.org/compat/T/
How did I not realize that... Nice job anyway Smile
Pages: 1 2