Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 64Bit 3.5 Error: (0xc000007b)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I have my .net and my DirectX Updated.
Keep getting this error on Startup.

Note: 32Bit Version Starts up, But I am running 64Bit Windows.
My Computer I would say is well enough to play dolphin.

Edit: Oh my specs are in my profile by the way.
Update your VS Runtimes CORRECTLY
(02-13-2013, 08:47 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Update your VS Runtimes CORRECTLY

They are updated correctly. If you don't wanna help and seem rude, Just don't post in the help section.
I don't get why people think it's a chore they have to do and stomp their feet around.
It's just that we get this exact same sort of problem a lot and it's always an issue on part of the users. Make sure that your DirectX runtimes are 64-bit as well. I don't think it matters about your Visual C++ Runtimes (32 or 64-bit). See a recent thread on this here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-0xc...lease-read

(12-24-2012, 01:04 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]btw, not trying to be an ass or something but you're like the 1000th user asking this question. 0xc000007b errors are always a user error, and it's always the same error source.

EDIT: To make my point more clear, your problem is not the VC runtime but the DirectX runtime.
(02-13-2013, 09:03 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]It's just that we get this exact same sort of problem a lot and it's always an issue on part of the users. Make sure that your DirectX runtimes are 64-bit as well. I don't think it matters about your Visual C++ Runtimes (32 or 64-bit). See a recent thread on this here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-0xc...lease-read

(12-24-2012, 01:04 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]btw, not trying to be an ass or something but you're like the 1000th user asking this question. 0xc000007b errors are always a user error, and it's always the same error source.

EDIT: To make my point more clear, your problem is not the VC runtime but the DirectX runtime.

I've even gone as far as formatting and reinstalling DirectX and Runtime. No avail to either.
Yes I'm sure I'm using 64 Bit.
Just double-checking, can you confirm that the links from the Dolphin FAQ (the two questions above) are the ones you're downloading? When you try to install them, they don't tell you it's already installed or offer to uninstall it do they?
(02-13-2013, 09:34 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Just double-checking, can you confirm that the links from the Dolphin FAQ (the two questions above) are the ones you're downloading? When you try to install them, they don't tell you it's already installed or offer to uninstall it do they?
Yes I'm using the 64Bit Link.
It gives me an option to repair or remove.
At any point have you put loose .dll files anywhere on your computer?
No I haven't old
Are you using the sp1 version of the VS runtimes?
Pages: 1 2