Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: LLE on Thread fixed with Zelda Ucode games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't notice anything mentioned in the changelog on the Dolphin Googlecode page about LLE on Thread with Zelda Ucode games being fixed. I just downloaded the latest revision and tested Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and LoZ: Twilight Princess. I didn't experience any lockups whatsoever, usually 90% of the time the games would lock up when booting or on the title screen.
Fwiw, I never experienced crashes with LLE on thread for Zelda ucode games. It could just be a happy coincidence in your case.
When was the last time you checked? I think they did something some time ago. I've also never really had crashes with LLE on thread XD
It was a known issue especially with first gen i7 processors. It had to be recently that it was fixed (I'll keep testing just in case) but I am not sure when. Last time I tested LLE on Thread with Zelda Ucode games the emulator would lock up.
Depends on the games. Never had issues with Zelda WW and SMG 1. But already got freezes with Zelda TP and SMG 2. Not always though
I had some freezes with SMG 1, but other games were fine.
I never noticed a difference with SMG1, but thought it was locked in the game's .ini file, so leave it set to on thread.
Nevermind. It took a while but I did encounter a lockup in ZWW.
This issue has not been fixed but I do not experience it all that often anymore.
I am running a i5 3570k and ZWW always locks up with lle on thread active for me when I boot the game it goes nowhere just boots a black screen for me.
Pages: 1 2