Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it going to work ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Aviator

Hello,

my computer is a Acer Aspire 5920G.

*CPU: 2 processors running - Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz
*CPU Speed: 1.83 GHz
*System RAM: 3.0 GB
*Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 32-bit (Build 6000)
*Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS (GeForce 8600M GS)

I would like to know if I can play Pokemon Colosseum on my computer with the Dolphin Emulator?

And I also wanted to know what is the difference between Windows Builds 32bit and Windows Builds 64bit?

Thank you for your help !

Aviator
Overclock the hell out of your Machine.
http://www.build-your-own-computer-tips....ssors.html

Aviator

I'm sorry but what do you mean?
(I don't speak very well English, I'm from Belgium).
he keeps deleting his post the sneaky bastard, HE ASKED ABOUT DOWNLOADING GAMES, GOT BANNED, MADE THIS NAME, POSTED AGAIN, I CAUGHT HIM, AND HE DELETED THE POST AND REPOSTED!!!!

cmccmc

(07-17-2009, 10:54 AM)Aviator Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but what do you mean?
(I don't speak very well English, I'm from Belgium).

overclock pc
RED HANDED!!!!!

Quote: [color=#0000CD]Yougoboss[/color] Offline
[color=#FF0000]Banned[/color]
Question Is it going to work ?
Hello,

*Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 32-bit (Build 6000)

[color=#FF0000]I would like to know if I can play Pokemon Colosseum on my computer? (Where can I download that game?)[/color]

And I also wanted to know what is the difference between Windows Builds 32bit and Windows Builds 64bit?

Yougoboss

this is why i should be a mod, im here more than they are Undecided

cmccmc

same here. But sometimes we just have to live with it. The most we can do is report them
(07-17-2009, 10:28 AM)Aviator Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I would like to know if I can play Pokemon Colosseum on my computer with the Dolphin Emulator?

Aviator

lol nice try multiaccounting after being banned. Atleast if you are going to multiaccount take it as a new start rather than posting the same thing without the statement which revealed your EVIL illegal intentions.

And about your specs: You have a good video card but your processor needs to be faster. You may be able to play some GC games, but not Wii definetly.
LMFAO

cmccmc

lmfaoydah
Pages: 1 2 3