Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it going to work ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
he has a laptop, so he can't overclock without clockgen. He's probably too stupid to use it though.

cmccmc

Clockgen doesn't even work for my motherboard and I can't oveclock through the bios. Luckily for me nvidia has a special tool for NF4 motherboards that can be integrated into the nvidia control panel
chill the hell out, he edited his own post. That's not against the rules.

Aviator

Look guys... I really apologize !! Sad
I didn't read the rules... I had a GameCude at home but it's broken now. And I have also the game Pokemon Colosseum. But now I can't play and I lost all hope.

But when I heard that emulators existed, I searched on the Internet and I found Dolphin. But I didn't know if my computer was strong enough to play those games with the GameCube emulator.

[color=#FF0000]I'M REALLY SORRY ![/color]

I can play with my own Pokemon Colosseum? HOW ??
What is overclocking and what is a clockgen?

(07-17-2009, 10:56 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]he keeps deleting his post the [color=#FF0000]sneaky bastard[/color], HE ASKED ABOUT DOWNLOADING GAMES, GOT BANNED, MADE THIS NAME, POSTED AGAIN, I CAUGHT HIM, AND HE DELETED THE POST AND REPOSTED!!!!

(07-17-2009, 11:30 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]he has a laptop, so he can't overclock without clockgen. He's probably too [color=#FF0000]stupid[/color] to use it though.

==> I don't understand why do you need to insult.

(I'm sorry for my spelling !)

Aviator

cmccmc

the top one wasn't really an insult. It was kind of a joke
(07-17-2009, 11:36 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]Clockgen doesn't even work for my motherboard and I can't oveclock through the bios. Luckily for me nvidia has a special tool for NF4 motherboards that can be integrated into the nvidia control panel

That's exactly what i do!
(07-17-2009, 06:48 PM)Aviator Wrote: [ -> ]Look guys... I really apologize !! Sad
I didn't read the rules... I had a GameCude at home but it's broken now. And I have also the game Pokemon Colosseum. But now I can't play and I lost all hope.

But when I heard that emulators existed, I searched on the Internet and I found Dolphin. But I didn't know if my computer was strong enough to play those games with the GameCube emulator.

Clockgen is a program that overclocks your CPU and Ram, but it doesn't work for all motherboards. Try your luck if you want otherwise Overclock from the Bios.

[color=#FF0000]I'M REALLY SORRY ![/color]

I can play with my own Pokemon Colosseum? HOW ??
What is overclocking and what is a clockgen?

(07-17-2009, 10:56 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]he keeps deleting his post the [color=#FF0000]sneaky bastard[/color], HE ASKED ABOUT DOWNLOADING GAMES, GOT BANNED, MADE THIS NAME, POSTED AGAIN, I CAUGHT HIM, AND HE DELETED THE POST AND REPOSTED!!!!

(07-17-2009, 11:30 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]he has a laptop, so he can't overclock without clockgen. He's probably too [color=#FF0000]stupid[/color] to use it though.

==> I don't understand why do you need to insult.

(I'm sorry for my spelling !)

Aviator

Yeah you guys definitely need to chill.
If you don't want to help this guy, leave it to yourself!
Clockgen is a program that Overclocks your CPU and Ram. It is known to not work on some Motherboards. Try your luck if you want to, if you don't have experience then don't Overclock at all because you will risk damaging your machine.
listen people, he already asked about downloading games, and was banned for it, then he made a new name to get around the ban, which is also against the rules. if we are just going to ignore all the rules for this guy we might as well not have them. anyways i dont care if the mods dont care, and if hes going to try and play with his own disc dump, i guess its fine.
(07-18-2009, 04:24 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]listen people, he already asked about downloading games, and was banned for it, then he made a new name to get around the ban, which is also against the rules. if we are just going to ignore all the rules for this guy we might as well not have them. anyways i dont care if the mods dont care, and if hes going to try and play with his own disc dump, i guess its fine.

As long as he doesn't mention piracy again, he's in the clear.
If the Mods don't care, then let's just simply answer his question.
Evidently he has learned his lesson.

Edit: By the way, who gave this thread a five star Rating?
Witchhunting again guys?
Go kick a ball or yell at your neighbour. It will make you feel better.
The report function is there for something, use it instead of spamming.
(07-18-2009, 05:25 AM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ]Witchhunting again guys?
Go kick a ball or yell at your neighbour. It will make you feel better.
The report function is there for something, use it instead of spamming.

Nicely WordedTongue
Pages: 1 2 3