Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can fx6100 oc run mario kart full ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,
Can my fx6100 overcloacked to 4.0 with my gtx 550 ti, and 8gb RAM in dual run mario kart for 4 players in battle more at full quality?
Thanks all
Nope.
I don't know what is the point of bringing the same topic over and over again
You asked us to build an i5 system for you because you have already known your CPU is not up to task
(01-15-2013, 11:15 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what is the point of bringing the same topic over and over again
You asked us to build an i5 system for you because you have already known your CPU is not up to task
Sorry, its because i have 2 cpus now, this fx6100 overcloacked and the i5 3200 i posted before...

So this fx cant run the mario kart in good quality? ;c
By 4 players do you mean you + 3 CPU enemies or 4 actual people in splitscreen multiplayer? Because if you're talking about splitscreen multiplayer there is no way in hell. If it's just singleplayer then you might have a chance.
(01-15-2013, 12:17 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]By 4 players do you mean you + 3 CPU enemies or 4 actual people in splitscreen multiplayer? Because if you're talking about splitscreen multiplayer there is no way in hell. If it's just singleplayer then you might have a chance.
Oh my god, really? its impossible to play MK with 4 human players in battle? ;c dont tell me this....

so its very hard for it right? only my i5 3200 can do it? ;v
Your i5 won't cut it either
that's why we told you to get i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz
Quote:so its very hard for it right? only my i5 3200 can do it?
Rather than ask us , why don't you test to see the result ?
(01-15-2013, 12:58 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Your i5 won't cut it either
that's why we told you to get i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz
Quote:so its very hard for it right? only my i5 3200 can do it?
Rather than ask us , why don't you test to see the result ?

Ok, i just cant test it now because my fx machine need a new power suply and i will by next week with my month money ;c

ONE LAST QUESTION PLEASE:

If i change my fx6100 for this i3 will i have a better result in MK? i mean not in full but play it normal ?

Intel Core i3-3220 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 55W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500
That i3 should be faster than FX-6100 @ 4.0 as long as you pair it with a decent graphic card , not the garbage Intel HD 2500 (integrated GPU)
(01-15-2013, 08:58 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]That i3 should be faster than FX-6100 @ 4.0 as long as you pair it with a decent graphic card , not the garbage Intel HD 2500 (integrated GPU)
So i can play Mk not full but in a better resolution and better graphic than in the Nintendo Wii right?
My vga os the gtx550 ti 1gb 192bits gddr5..
Thanks admin
Pages: 1 2